When Pantone picked this year’s color of the year, I was super excited for Rose Quartz to be one of the two colors they chose. You’ve probably noticed by now that I love blush. It seriously makes up over half my wardrobe.
There are so many great options this season for everything rose quartz. I’ve been eyeing this coat for a while. I also bought this necklace and it is one of my favorite statement necklaces. I also love the idea of adding some rose quartz to your home with this rug.
I love that this shade of pink goes with all of my cream, grey, and black pieces. I also think it goes so well with lots of bolder colors as well. Sometimes I mix things up and wear blush with a dark red or royal blue.
I rounded up my favorite picks right now in rose quartz. There are so many good options out there and I want them all! What are some of your favorite pieces lately? I’d love recommendations!
- Tulle Skirt – I love how Carrie Bradshaw this skirt feels!
- Kate Spade Candle – A little extra blush accent that’s perfect around the house
- Baublebar Pearl Bennet Bib
- Nordstrom Scarf – I have a few of these scarves and they are perfect basics to have and they last forever
- Halogen Flats – Such a good dupe for the designer version and less than $100
- Baublebar Drop Earrings
- Safevieh Mulberry Rug
- Kate Spade Watch – I love Kate Spade’s leather band watches. I have two of them and they are so comfortable for every day.
- Ralph Lauren Coat – Obsessed with this coat. I absolutely need this in my life.